Welcome to Briefmetrics, the website and online service that is owned and operated by Zowic LLC. Please refer to our Terms of Service for the details of our agreement together.
- Briefmetrics.com, the website, uses third-party analytics services (like Google Analytics) to track our own analytics.
- Briefmetrics, the analytics service, requires access to your Google Analytics account in order to function. We achieve this by requesting your permission during signup to communicate with the Google Analytics API on your behalf.
- It is our intention to keep your Google Analytics data confidential and safe while it spends time on our servers. We take security very seriously.
- If an error occurs, a Briefmetrics developer may investigate what happened by inspecting the Google Analytics data which caused it. This means we might look at your data, but we promise to not share it with anybody else without your explicit permission.
- If you'd like to use Briefmetrics but are unable to give us access to your data, then please reach out about licensing the Briefmetrics code to run within your corporation.
If any of this creeps you out, please get in touch here: email@example.com.
This policy is written by a fallible mortal rather than a lawyer. It is meant to express our best-effort intentions towards our customers, but it is not intended to be a legally binding contract. If you require strict assurances, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.